Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

first time

First time, I left my country.

First time, I left my family and friends for a long period

First time, I boarded on a plane.

First time, I stepped onto the land of sunriser,japan..

I landed on the narita airport on 30th march, around 7am.. and it was only 1 degree celcius..

The wheather was cold but luckily was a sunny day, kept us warmer.. the strong wind just made me trembling.. the places are different with malaysia.. the building are rectangle, the roads are black(like a new one), no rubbish at all… we headed to the embassy of malaysia in shibuya,japan after ..

Everyone seemed excited at first, but the orientation in the embassy was really boring andmost of us had fall asleep… it was really a bad attitude as we are the scholars, the chosen students to come to this high cost country for further studies, but we just couldn’t control our eyes.. the eyes closed tight without notice.. really tired

.Finally, we were led to the hotel!!!!! Around 5.10pm…no time for us to rest. Sempai’s from kisarazu,gunma,and one from nagaoka kosen brought us for dinner that day.. we had soba for our dinner!!! The dishes here are in big size.. I thought the japanese eat a little before I come to japan, but it was the other way round. They eat lot lot more than malaysia an yet, they couldn’t get obessed… I wonder why….we had briefing for msaj that night.. 10.30pm, all the chinese went to a sakeya( drinks) just behind the hotel.. we tried different kinds of alcoholic drinks.. only me, who was the only one ordered for juice.. but it was a special juice actually.. haha. Fu wei was drunk. His face was red like the hibiscus.. was a bit shocked that time…

Teenager, still, we are energetic… we gathered again in a room and chatted for hours… chatting while eating crisps!! Nice…

First time,I met sempai’s (though noy all)that we only met before in facebook

First time, I chatted so happily with jia zi that night.

First time, I found myself couldn’t enjoy myself to the fullest

First time, I feel the bond of malaysian out of country is closer than we thought..

I am pleased to be a malaysian., without her, I couldn’t have been there, experienced all these..\

Thank you…

No comments: