Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Blogging

I have been thinking to publicize my blog so that I can exchange link with other bloggers or know more bloggers from different places. Nah,when I say this,it doesn't mean that I could get international blogging friends(though I wish to =P).But I am not publicizing because of many reasons.^^ You know the reason if you know me^^

I started blogging since I know my boyfriend. Reading his blog was one of my favorite routine.
His blog was simple but it was the interesting and humorous content impressed me. His blog reflects (he still has his blog but...he hasn't been writing for some time) his youthful and no worries personality. This is what I love about him, a joyous one with pessimistic one to make a stability.XD

I am emotional and think a lot about every single thing related to my life,(excluding the content of my textbooks^^),so I have too much things in my head that I would compile them and write them into words.I am a typical petty girl with such emotional things and I often remember those upset than happy ones. That's the reason I only allow people I allowed to read.

I have been following some blogs and I have some curious parts with their spirit in posting blog and their thoughts. every single post is about thing that happened in their surrounding,and they seem happy everyday. Don't they have time being emo or tired or sad or gloomy?
And why I am being unhappy and worry more than being optimistic that I should?
and why lar I am writing like I am being emo again???? ish!

4 comments:

Siew Yen said...

dear, onli one word for u...isshhhh...!!!

dont keep thinking those unhappy things la...ppl said we should stay in happy rather than unhappy...所谓人家说的:开心也是过一天,不开心也是过一天,为什么不选择开开心心过每一天。。。人也会精神点的。。。

life is beautiful said...

hmm... ya lo.. got to reset my mind^^

calvin said...

"I have been following some blogs and I have some curious parts with their spirit in posting blog and their thoughts. every single post is about thing that happened in their surrounding,and they seem happy everyday. Don't they have time being emo or tired or sad or gloomy?"

That is what will happen when your blog gets too publisised, because you can no longer post everything out, but have to filter certain types of entries. There is not much freedom anymore to post emotional entries, or express their feelings when they are down.

Personally, I prefer to read blogs where the blogger pours everything out, like yours. I hope you will stick with your style :D

life is beautiful said...

Yea ,that was one of the reason i didnt want to publicize my blog because i am so emotional.

But I publicized it few weeks ago. haha..
Thank you, I will continue with my style ^^