Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

a girl(lady)'s emotion

I was to start writing this post by deciding a title and I got stuck. A girl? or a lady or WOMAN?
Oh no!!!! I am no longer a girl,You see? I am 21! 21 years old, an adult huh..
well, keep it aside, dont mind. -.-'

Days have been occupied by assignments, reports and thought(about nothing? o.0). And time passes too fast that I just came to realized that I havent thought about which laboratory to enter and which university to choose. You might think it's still half year time ahead but it's unexpectedly fast.
Anyway, what matter the most is my 4th year's academic results if I wish to get recommendation from school. BUt wait! I am still struggling on my reports and not yet started any revision!! So envy with my friends that can start their revisions already =(
well, may be i am giving myself pressure because results matters this time.
as the Japanese say: なんとかなるよ。or chinese's 船到桥头自然直.. hahaha. i should think positively. when one door is closed, another door will be opened.
Argh, why so many aphorism?? crazy..

it was the premenstrual period i think, I was under depression,a very very serious one. for two weeks, everything didnt seem to go well, everything seemed difficult, everyone with any action irritates me. and after all, my boyfriend became the biggest victim again. XD
cold war started off, neither calls nor messages...
hohoho. but shouldnt him understand me?? XD haha. its hormne unbalance and it occurs one a month for normal girl(lady) ,hey!! now i blame it on the hormone.XD sory hormone, but you really bad lah!!!


good food always the best stress relief. I am in love with tofu now!! just found out that it is tasty ans easy to cook!!




pumpkin is my favorite too!!!

oppsss.. it is fish curry, malaysian style heh.. cooked using baba's curry powder=)
here is the pumpkin!


look nice and tasty right??? in fact they were!! hohohoh..

bought a home bakery appliance two days ago. it's too simple that you just have to measure the ingredients and put into the gadget!!! then you can get a loaf of breat or toast and even cake depends on what flavor or droppings you like!!!!
nah!!!


hehe...
till then!

No comments: