have not updated my blog for a month. I always wanted to,
but I always had excuses on not doing it.
Sometimes, I am tired,
Sometimes, I wanted to watch movies,
Sometimes, I wanted to sleep earlier but ended up surfing around.
Sometimes, I wanted to go hanging out with friends.
Have a lot of things to write down, but not knowing where to start, I gave up.
Not a professional blogger, nevermind. haha XD
I added nuffnang into my blog and it took me a night time to know more about it.
Going very well with boyfriend recently. His calls, his way of teasing and grumping towards me ( in his very special way), and flirting always make me smile. well, this is what couples will do right?=)
just came back from a nice trip with my parents 2 hours ago. Meeting my sister on the way back home, not know why, I feel great and warm to be with her, in her room. I miss her. I know she surely miss me more than I do, she is so fragile that I want to be with her most of the time, but in fact, she mentally protects me the most. sisters, the complicated but wonderful relationship.=)
And tomorrow!! yeah TOMORROW!! I am going to Penang with my best friend, Qi!!!!!!! Shopping, not needed to be explained, the greatest entertainment for girls!! ant wait for tomorrow.. hehehhehe.=P
Well, a bried update for now.gotta go to bed,so that I can be prettier for tomorrow's outing. eheheh.. Wil update soon. I promise guys!! XD
till then..Good night...
No comments:
Post a Comment