Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

New hair style!

So, after months of hectic life,finially the holidays is here!!!!
Guess what, i have new hair style on the first day of the holiday!!
I went to a hair saloon,Vicca at Harajuku for a hair cut, treatment and color.
Usually, you have to pay at least 6000JPY only for a hair cut at a saloon at that area like shinjuku, shibuya and harajuku. price differs when the saloon is near to city.
Of course I wouldnt pay that much of money!
I paid only 2000JPY as a cut model.
I have changed my brown hair to black, which is my natural hair color.=)
cut my damaged hair off and have a fringe too.then made myself a new glasses. =)

what you think about my new hair with my new glasses?? I mylsef like it so much!! it makes me looks younger. Well, I want to have a cool image but,hmm, wearing a glasses might look cool as well like an office lady. lol. Syok sendiri.hahah..

Night of Shibuya.

2 comments:

Suba said...

Welcome to black-hair Club! hahahaha

life is beautiful said...

@suba! Black hair is always te best right!!!!! Heheh!!
Yeah! Black hair club!