Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

25 things I want to do before I get 30

1.have a wide social network
2.join different kinds of events.
3.have wide knowledge
4.Read more than 50 books ( I seldom read!)
5.Be a matured and elegant lady
6.Do some volunteer works.
7.Travel in Japan with my family
8.Hang out with friends every weekend
9.have a sisters vacation with Ah Yen!
10.have high EQ
11.find a man who loves me very much
12.get a job that I enjoy
13.Stay in another country other than Malaysia and Japan
14.Get slim
15.Can pose like a model
16.Have a huge wardrobe full with beautiful clothes and dresses
17.Speak fluent English
18.Improve my blog.
19.Decorate my house with fancy and creative DIY stuff,all by myself!
20.Travel to Europe!
21.Own a coffee house!
22.Have my own house
23.Donate blood
24.Backpack travel alone
25.have a photo album collection about people and things that matters a lot.

No comments: