Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Last Winter

I have been running away from works and things I should do after coming back from my family trip last week. Today is the 5th day and i still couldn't put my feeling behind and move on. So I decided to do something I like.=)
I usually like to take nice pictures and always want to share them in my blog, and share with you what I see everyday.
In this post, I am going to share the nice view I enjoyed last winter with my own eyes, and felt with my own skin. I love the whiteness that bring freshness to my brain, and make other colors more contrast. 

Part #1: All the way from my house to Tsukuba Station

The next morning after the storm snow, I decided to take a walk instead of bus to the station, because I know i wouldnt have been able to see these scene if I took a bus to the station. 


#1 White background make dull yellow building looks more lively than usual.


#2 Cant believe it has been with me for 1 year. the basket full with snow!

#3 Stairs covered with snow!

#4 the cars looks like they have special hats on haha

#5 Riding bicycle carefully as the road is too slippery to accelerate

#6 Another cute car with hat on.

#7 

#8  
#9

#10

#10 see how deep the snow is 

#11 beautiful strip on the road formed by the cars haha.. i love this photo!

#12 The place I always go

#13

#14 Tsukube Expo Center

#15

#16

#17 The station!
#18 the bus terminal

#Part 2 Another early Morning to the school. 

It was 7 am of a day in January. Didnt expect to see the sky dyed in orange!

#19 This is the way from my house to my University. Wanted to take a bus but no bus coming in another 30 minutes so I decided to walk to school, in the freezing temperature and slippery road. 


#20 see how the sunrise make the building dyed in orange?

#21 The Matsumi Pond in my university campus

#22 I always wanted to know who he is..

#23 This is why I like my campus.

#24 Snowing 

#25 Selfie in the white

#Part 3 : Snow storm in Ginza, Tokyo















No comments: