Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

christmas

It was Christmas eve and I woke up at 1pm resulted by the tiredness after the Malaysian Night(though I didnt do much )
night before christmas, I spent my time eating, watching Bollywood movie, 3 Idiots
and the doing homework. It was a great night for me as I like this kind of life, spending time on my pace, doing things that I like.

My host family canceled the christmas plan with me as their old folk passed aways week ago.
a sad one.

I had the plan to go to the newly opened Forever 21 in Shibuya,alone. Nah, the word 'alone' is not that lonely actually , but someone told me that shopping alone on christmas day would be too sad. hmm.. ya, kind of.

but finally I went shopping alone and spent quite a sum of money. I got lost again.haha. That's me.
the night, invited by Jun Hao,i spent my christmas with my seniors. (Sze yang, dong sheng,Jun Hao, Pei Loon, lig cheik and his girlfriend)
all seniours, just myself as a junior joining their celebration. quite weird actually but I enjoyed the night.


we went to Roppongi for dinner and have a look at illumination.
Mentioned about the dinner, it really took us a lot of time. We couldnt find the restaurant we decided to have out lovely dinner. I was starving from 4 to 8. we ended up waiting for seats at an Indian food restaurant.

It was a fun night hanging around with them. four of us spent a night chatting about philosophy.lol. it was surprising that Jun Hao has such philosophical thought too. haha XD
I learned a lot from them. especially this one thing i agree so much
'as a leader, you have to trust your people that they can complete the task you have given'
nice one..^^

but the sad one was, my bf got angry with me. hanigng out with guys alone as a girl might be the reason, but I think neglected him was another reason too. what should I do?

Ropongi




No comments: