Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

December! ^^

It is December! I couldn't remember but faintly about my past years Decembers.

Unlike Japan, December is the end of the year in Malaysia. Schools is in holiday, Families go on trips,company's are summarizing their yearly account, shopping mall have year end grand sales, supermarkets hold promotions.....

hmm.. I remember my longing for holidays when I was a school girl. I couldn't wait to go Genting Highland with my family, have fun and hang around in the colder weather. Six of us would be sitting in daddy's Nissan Vanette, bad mouthing about our customers(XD), daddy giving advice while driving, two brothers sleeping on the half way of 5hr journey, mum listening to dad's blah-ing..
When the four children fell asleep by dad's blah-ing, mum would still awake to keep eyes on the road.^^

When I was a high school teenager, I think I was busy attending tuition classes. There we are! The journey to tuition time in groups had been my good time talking and 'shooting' by my friends.lol.
They just liked to tease me, hmm, even now, they cant stop make jokes about me. Hmm.. it is not a bad one,in fact, I love the way we make fun about each other^^Its just that I have been the victim all the time XD

Couldnt remember the Decembers I spent in KL. hmm.. sorry! my memory is really suck.(harsh lla!)

And this year,2010's December, the first December I spend in Japan. How much fun will it be?
hmm.. has been practicing performance third time (including kindergarden time( >.<) in my life. And Dancing is just not my talent,what matter most is that I am dancing indian dance.even myself couldnt imagine myself dancing.haiz.. Gonna build up the thickest skin of my face. !
My december schedule is almost packed. had two school trips, three christmas parties, dancing practice every weekend, visiting my host family, ski trip in Nagaoka and the kansai trip I looking forward to the most..hehe..
wish me good times in december!

No comments: