I luckily had two extra public holidays. But, still, I spent the time unwisely. I stay awake till the midnight talking to my bf, facebook-ing, Tumblr-ing, taking picture of the first snow in my place. Then woke u late in the morning, Again, spent my whole day with the books on my table writing and solving without my heart. Newly bought camera kept seducing me to take the picture of snow. It is not nice to experience the first snow during the exam week. But, because of my senior, Subasni’s temptation to play in the snow, I didn’t miss the chance enjoying the snow. We couldn’t feel our fingers and toes. Freezing… but we still could move and play around larrr…and went to the Nepali food in neighbor village(?) with my classmates ..
Hey, come to think of it, it wasn’t a wate of time right? Haha.. great, no regret no regret.
Huuuuhhh.. outside is cold and my room is warm, but unventilated. It’s cold if I open the window or door. What should I do.XD
Writing craps here, don’t want to go back to my books. Dull and makes me more dizzy in this unventilated room. Argh.. I need Malaysia’s air.!
first snow flake i saw in my life time
happy valentine's day!
She is Subasni
I love this picture the most.<3
No comments:
Post a Comment