Hai hai!! I am back to Malaysia!!!! well, it isn't really an excited thing though.
Erm, It was almost two weeks ago since I reached home. too busy and lazy to update =P.
I should enjoy my days first right? hhe
It was my first time returning to Malaysia from overboard, and I have been waiting for the day(25th Feb 2011). Things happened which my home returning became an unhappy one.
First, I left the valentine's gift for him in the fridge of my dormitory in Japan. It was such a shame that I felt so sad about that.
second, we quarreled in the airport which brought us into a cold war for hours in the airport and plane.And I almost missed the plane.( I boarded 5minutes before the flight time)
third, I just realised that I bought too few souvenirs for my friends and family. I need more!But my luggage as overweight already!
If someone asked me the first thing I felt for this home returning, I would say, HOT!!!!
Malaysia is really hot. I could feel the heat once I stepped onto the exit gate of the plane.
people around us weren't just fair,but yellow and dark. words on the sign boards wasn't english or Jpanese but Malay was the main language.
Back to home, days are not special. Days are just like before. I help in my Dad's grocery shop. Shouting and asking my parents for the prices of goods,chatting and joking with the customers.
AH,, the special one is this---Avoiding my parents friends. 三姑六婆
I avoid because I dont like explaining about life in Japan and their questions dont change.
oo. You are the one go to Japan ar? how's Japan? Japan nice ho? You stay in hokkaido or tokyo? you get used to their food ?(As if Japanese only eat Sushi)
Come on.. Change the topic. ishhhh..
I run whenever I see their cars approaching my dad's shop.hehe..
My parents have bought a new house near to my current house. mom is busy with the renovation of the house. We children dreamed for the home showed in TV but mom has her own budget and she said she is satisfied with a normal and simple house. hmm. nvm lo, We build our own dream house in the future and let her stay with us. ^^
earn money!!!!
met up with my best friend in a japanese restaurant. Wasnt bad^^
the outing was a nice and comfortable one as I only listen to her story. I wanted to share my storied in Japan too, but the memories in Japan just lost and blank in my head.
I think I really have a memory lost problem. I cant remember things well. its like, when I am in Japan, I barely remember how Malaysia is. AND now i am in Malaysia, I merely remember what I feel in Japan. Oh no.... I want to tell my stories to my grandchildren next time but now I am worrying if I could tell my child in the nearer future.. XD
the day after tomorrow will be myone week trip to sarawak, KL and Kampar!!!
Till then^^
No comments:
Post a Comment