Friday, November 25, 2011
Surprise!
Second day of exam has just over. left the classroom with weary eyes, for the results of studying at the very last minute before exam) and came back with with anger and upset. Matters related to the dormitory are getting worse. Relationship between us and the Japanese are stiff now(well,may be that is my own point of view). complaints and claims are heard often. And I found myself to be very easily effected by others opinion or subjective views. I know I am unhappy about all those craps, but,a big BUT, I cant tell or argue on why I feel unfair about them. And now, there is a big decision to make again. decision that will affect the relationship between Japanese and foreigners in TNCT, now and in the future. ''Decide for yourself but not for others'',said my honeys. but sometimes, we just cant do whatever we want to. Well, I am too tired now to think about this. So to get rid of those upset thoughts from my head, hehehehehe, wanna tell you about my happening yesterday. No guessing is needed. it is about us again. hehehe Remember the gift I mentioned that I was looking forward in the previous post?(Nah, see here in case you didnt see hehe=) and now... guess what???? I GOT HIS PRESENT for our anniversary FINALLY!!!! taa-daa!!!!! Well,Okay, this is how it looked like when I noticed about it in my post box.XD first with curiosity I walked toward the post box, then I saw the very very familiar hand writing. At that moment, I was like,''OMG, is it him??'' And yeah, It was from him!! I was too happy that I was lost on whether to unwrap it in front of my post box where everyone might see my silly but excited face, or open it slowly in my room, enjoying the sweetness of the gift. XD Well, I was able to calm down and be rational, I decided to open it in my room.. hehe. but I was hopping up the staircase with the excitement that couldn't help showing up on my face. unwrapping the parcel( so many layers of plastic bags covered on) and I got this!! picture he made with his precious time(on drama -.-') hehehehhe.. He knows I like Sesame Street! The surprise made my day again. I guess this is the merit of being in a long distance relationship. =) Well,if you are not, you can do so by sending gift to your partners house too, XD HAve a good day! till then..... jya ne.. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ラブラブじゃん!
@zhenHui senpai!! Haha! 久しぶり!ありがとう!!!
wah, so sweet r..
my ah siang not sweet like tat..
need to complaint liao..hahahaha...=)
LOL.... no need complain la.. not sweet but very lovely ma. haha
Post a Comment