I think I miss my home.Not sure but I think I am missing them more and more.
I thought I wont miss them and have once told my senior that I will be okay for not going back home next spring and summer holiday, I said I would be fine. told the same thing too to my family before I left home last summer.
But I am missing home right now. just 3 months after I left them.
sour eyes with smile while talking about my dad.
cried after seeing my mom crying over the screen.
Happy when I got my sister posted on my wall saying she miss me badly.
Laughed like I've never laughed before when brother told me about his good news.
I am so sentimental I know, That most of my post here are about my feelings.
But I can write only when I am emo.
I am into so many things these days.
Too many things on my mind that I am so tired of thinking,
and I am lost in doing things that I suppose to do.
I doubt about many things.

No comments:
Post a Comment