Sunday, November 4, 2012
Autumn
Weather is turning colder here. Fallen brown leaves could be seen somewhere down the trees along the path to my lab. People started to wear knitted tops, brown boots and jackets.
Its autmun.. which i have been looking forward to since 4 months ago.
I like autumn the most among the four seasons here. Not becuase the winter is too cold not the summer is too hot. But autumn is when I can enjoy the red,yellow,brown and green leaves. I like the redish brown color filling up the space around.Just want to say, I like autumn!! XD
Another two months for 2012 to end, but I believe this two months will be fulfilled with joyous, and satisfaction. Not going to make myself to look back an regret about what I've done or not done.
There are many like me outside worrying about this and that, So, let's stop worrying but do it!
Have an awesome autumn everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment