Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world. and also to my papa.
Shame to tell that I havent called him today to wish him. Sorry mama for didnt wish you too. I feel like I am a bad daughter!

My dad, he is the best man in the world. He loves me and I loves him more than word can describe. Since young, he always gives what I asked for, and supported me whenever I needed.
Every morning, he is the one who sent us off and pick us up from the school no matter how busy he was. although me and my siblings were always the students who waited for our parents to pick us up from the school.

Then when I started commuting to a further place to pursue my secondary education, he paid the expensive bus fare every month,and accompanied me to wait for the bus in the early morning, before the sunrise. I remember him always wake up in his navy blue sarong on his upper half naked body, and black trousers, with weary eyes. He would always wait until I got onto the bus, and the bus left.
Sometimes I missed the bus and he had to take his Nissan Sentra to send me to the school,which is 20km away from my home. I felt guilty for my mom whenever I missed the bus because dad would have to send me to school and she had to handle the shop alone in the busy hour.


Although I seldom miss home, or call my parents, but i always love them and I wish for their best. I wish I can be independent as soon as possible so that they can stop working day in and day out.

Happy father's day!

No comments: