Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

After so long.. I finally updated

I thought I have deleted my blog accidentally and fortunately it wasn't!

It has been a while since I updated! Super duper busy in lab now, doing synthesis and studying everyday.Chatting and eating and drinking sometimes after monthly presentation.
Having great fun and doing healthy life because I started to work out recently.

Have a lot of thoughts in my mind like always, but I am going to figure them out!
Discover more about myself, bring out my better self!

good night people.

P/S: I know there might be no one out there reading my blog but deep down in my heart, I am hoping there is someone reading this. XD (so that I wont feel like I am talking to a white screen) hahahah

Till then!

Chyesin

3 comments:

Y. Christy said...

がんばって!

calvin said...

One of the VERY few blog in my list which is still alive lol! *high five*

life is beautiful said...

Christy, thank you!

Calvin, rupanya there are a lot like me out there that dont update their blogs LOL.. Thanks for the comment at least I know someone is reading!