Time flies!!! No, it didnt, it just disappeared!
Feels like yesterday was just one second ago!!
So how is your 2014 going so far??
I've got to say, 2014 was one of the best years for me.
After learning (memorizing to be exact) everything in the textbooks but not knowing anything I have learnt, I finally got the chance to think, search and plan for my own research.
Starting on the research, makes me feel like I am leading a real university life.
Because it is not just learning and answer in exam papers, but I learn, I understand and I apply on my research.
There are things not going well too, for sure but I am taking them as a process of learning.
Learning process should be though. you don't learn enough if it isnt though.
It applies the same to friendship or relationship or seniorship or juniorship or any shipsssss.
going to make the last December as a students as meaningful as it can!
First goal on the first day, wake up at 7am.
Good night Japan, and good morning December!
2 comments:
Good to hear that you're doing fine.
Thanks Chris :)
Post a Comment