Thursday is supposed to be the most idle day of a week.But,still, i have to wake up early like usual as we are not allowed to stay in hostel in the morning.So , reluctantly,woke up and went to school like usual. the morning was boring and I have no class after lunch time,still, i had to rush back to classroom for the fire drill..
No explanation needed in this part right?^^
...................skip skip...............................
Then 3pm,30min after the drill ended,i attended the presentation of 5year students on their researches,which I will be doing too after 2 years.Feel curious and worry about the challenges I have to deal with,i attended.I was the only 3rd year student there,and I couldnt understand their presentation at all, too professional.haha.. And it made me felt that it was not good for me to be there,I felt so small inside the hall, like a fool listening to the profession.XD.
I wonder how the students can go to that high level of research as we learn very basic thing in 3rd year, then a bit more detailed subject in 4th year.and once we enter 5th year, the research will be started. wah. tension la.....I am not sure i could deal with all these research,or presentation or experiments though.... god bless me. haha
I like to chat with Suba, just feel nice when talking to here, or I should say,listening to her story and opinions.I think i will miss her a lot after her graduation from this kosen=(..
1 comment:
god bless me?
u copy my sentence! haha..dun worry la ah sin.
after 2 yrs u should be capable of doing the research,2 yrs are a lot! take the chance within this time and improve urself k....
juz wana say: u can do it!!
gambatte neh~
Post a Comment