Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy anniversary ^^

It was 2 years ago when the love sparked.
A pure and quiet relationship has made this lasted for so long.

I still love his loudness,his cheerfulness,his cuteness.
and his sudden surprises once in a while which I couldnt believe.
The days have been tough until recently,everything changed when he has changed.
Realized that it is easy to make me shed a tear or curve my lips.
Realized that I am so flexible and sensible that his emotion and words would change my day,
from cloudy to sunny ,or vice versa.

Long distance relationship,suits me better,I think.
where I have no regret that i did that decision which everyone asked me the reason.
We have our own space,
We dont quarel that often anymore,


We miss each other more than when we are together,

We appreciate more when we got the chance to be together,
We could know how much we miss each other ,
webcam once in a while....

experience special things.





also...Surprise that made the anniversary more meaningful and unforgettable..

I was watching movie with Lydia last nigt.1.28am,got a phone call from him so i went back to my room.and that was the time i saw the blue box packed tighly ,like it has been posted,on my table.
with a lot of question marks in my mind,I opened it as if I was opening someone's thing.haha..
persuaded by him, I just opened it..guess wat!!!!!! It was from him. He was in Nagaoka and I am in Tokyo.far far away,however, i got the biggest surprise ever since we are together.It was a present for our 2nd anniversary.. felt so touched and i didnt know whether to laugh or cry.. I ended up by laughing with warm and sourly eyes..
I was so touch!(i know my description is bad,u cant feel how much i felt,nvm.. haha,i am bad at words,forgive me!)
may be you would feel these are silly, but it means a lot to me...

(long sigh) it has been two years ka... wow.. i was shocked when i realized this.
wow... i cant believe I have had him by my side for 2 years.wow... just couldnt believe that I have made a long run relationship.wow. the time flies yeah..we are becoming adults..
though.. we still have a long way to go,together, supporting and understanding each others..

I love you....

4 comments:

ven said...

happy ending!!haha..
from the bottom of my heart,i wish this will last forever! god bless~~

life is beautiful said...

thank you^^

calvin said...

"We miss each other more than when we are together,
We appreciate more when we got the chance to be together"

Very true. That is why there is almost zero quarreling when you guys are together, just like my girlfriend and me =D
Guess what, we also started off with her reading my blog years ago lol!
A coincidence, eh? xD

I can understand every sentences you wrote up there.
Perhaps those who are going through LDR feels the same ;)

From what I see, you guys have what it takes to do this!
Arguments will happen, but never give up and good luck!!

life is beautiful said...

Calvin: really? haha.I wonder how many couples out there were tied together by Blogger.

Words expressed feeling the most.

communication, toleration and understanding matter the most. it doesnt matter it is short or long distance relationship right? hehe..
good luck to you, to me and people out there too^^