Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year!!!(i know its late=0 )

I wanted to title this blog as 'New Year Resolution' but I could not stop myself from relating this title to my English Composition class, where my teacher asked us to write a looooonnnnggggg essay about what we wanted to achieve in this new year. Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I know we should set a target for our future but, please, not composition. =)
I couldn't think about other title, and so the lame title is decided. haha


New year celebration 2011 was different with past years. I spent my new year eve in a Internet Cafe ( Japanese call it Kisaten), sleeping in a narrow, small,uncomfortable cubicle, rolling myself into a moon shape. The worst one was that I lost the precious souvenir that represented 6 of us.

each of us would have taken each color. but i lost it. Guilty !!!! I am sorry girls!!

Nothing meant more than celebrating a speacial day with people I miss a lot.
Went to HArajuku with Xue Mey to meet up Angela and Si Gee. sudah lama tak jumpa lorrr. I missed them so much. While waiting for the two beauties, hanging around a big temple in Harajuku with Xue Mey. The Japanese clebrates their new year by visiting and praying in temples. A temporary Harajuku Station was set up because of the flow of people to the temple was too large. Some of them wearing traditional clothing.





People throwing coins into the area covered by white clothes in front of the main temple hall

traditional clothings,Kimono if I am not mistaken^^

writing my wishes on a wooden piece^^




haha dont laugh at my wishes! I meant it!

It had come to noon when the two beauties arrived(finally).too excited to meet them after a long time, we chatted near the exit of station. And I got a BIG, HUGE surprise!!!!! I met Krishna, my best friend, my special friend!!! We didn't make arrangement to meet each other, nor know where each other would be. But we met!!! I was so excited and surprised that I kept hitting on his arms. haha. too excited.. I dont usually hit people(>.<)



these pictures were taken in a Softbank store in harajuku, playing Ipad while waiting the iphones to be fully charged.
Four of us walking around harajuku but ended up with shopping alone. Si gee and I separated half way=.=... xue mey and Angela, having no interest in clothes shopping, sitting at Mc D. haha.

Xinyi met us up for lunch too^^ received her souvenir from Taiwan^^ I got a muffler, very furry ..
I left them earlier to meet Fu Wei, who was with his boyfriends shopping for fukubukuro at another place. We were heading to Osaka very soon after that^^

1 comment:

Suba said...

you have a blog here too? add a follow button so I can follow too!!!haha