P/S: I am not upset while writing this ^-^
I always wish myself to be an outstanding or at least a better person than I am now.
erm,outstanding??
For this reason,I have been struggling and working hard on discovering myself-what my passion, my interest, my strength and my personality is.
I always ask,learn,remember(as I always forget^_^), ask myself and others for advice, plan my future, keep myself breast of news.....
I made myself read before I slept every night to improve my English,bought sewing kit to learn sewing, flours and recipe to learn cooking, took up a post in MSAJ despite all the fears and unconfidence...
I need to find thing that I am really really keen in, and do something with it, at least i can answer when someone ask about my hobby or how I spend my free time.
.... but sad to tell, i failed to find my passion. =.='
I thought about things that I feel good after doing it to know what my passion is.
I feel that I am the happiest person when watching Hindi movies, though the story line for most of the movies are almost the same, but I just cant move my eyes from the screen, tears of touching and laughing never absent while watching. And I cant say it is my passion,that I cant even remember the actors' names, update myself with new releasing movie. well, It might be my passion.owh.
Next, I like shopping, put on nice dress and clothes. Okay, you can say it is everyone's interest,erm,but let me put it in my like-list,pleaseee.^^
thank you.. hehe
I wish to have a huge wardrobe that heaped with clothes and dress, a lovely box with accessories, another wardrobe for shoes,and HIGH HEELSSSSSSSSS!!!! But that is impossible with no self-income, nice body line, and the height.lol!! This also can be a passion too right?
I enjoy taking and looking at photos. Nah, this one I improve in photographing. The last time I scolded for couldn't snap a nice photo was last year and now I am praised by some of my friends. of course I cant snap very good picture yet, but at least 'not bad' hehe..
Hmm.. what else??
oh ya, I like to listen to people.passion?? dont know*shrugging* XD
'U have to sacrifice to achieve anything you long for' is what he always tell me, his principle.
No comments:
Post a Comment