It was my first time dealing with the freezing cold weather, and of course, snowboarding.
I didnt look forward to it before going, however, I did enjoy the 3 days with my friends, and seniors,although there were only 5 seniors who came.
oh.. I miss them already..
erm.. lazy to elaborate, just write my feeling and conclusion(hehe)
I feel so thankful to Fu wei,Pei Loon for teaching me how to slide down from the steep hill of snow,using snowboard,Ah Chan sempai for lending me his cool and stunning snowboard(mine ws found broken, up at the top of the hill XD)
Thanks to Soon Kie,for being encouraging and companying me during the trip,Hong Yao, Minley and ming rong for guiding me.
erm, why I write as I had won a grand prize? haha.. but i really want to say thank you ma..
Fall and tumbling many many times, we found ourselves couldnt wake up the next morning. The body was in pain, tired arms, legs, shoulders, and BUTTOCKS!!!!!
cute leh? =)
my gang of snowborading. soon kie, keng yaw, pei loon^^
3 beauties in the snow!!haha
two pretty and lovely seniors^^ Kelly and Minley!

'pillow talk with pei loon, soon kie, Jun hao and hong yao. jun hao couldnt stand with the tiredness. imagine we stay awake all night long after the all day snowboarding and falling!!

photo taken in front of staying place

us^^
It was a fun trip I have had. Like to have a gathering like this, with friends, seniors and .er.Juniors??? haha..
argh.. the juniors re coming to Japan in 2 more months> I will be the senior, not the youngest junior in Japan anymore!
I dont wanT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment