Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*...*

it has been just one month I didn't update my blog. But a lot of things happened in this short time,especially the predicted but unbelievable tragedy that happened to the Land of the Rising Sun.
A 8.9l gratitude earthquake had hit Japan,causing tsunami which swept away hundred thousand people's lives and damaged Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. Chaos happened in the neighboring countries due to the worrying towards the possible leaking of radiation.

Since then, most of the customers who entered my dad's shop asked me the same questionsssss again!!
'Jepun tsunami lo, u mau balik Jepun lagi ar?' or
'tempat u belajak kat mane? tak kena tsunamii ar?' or
'tak yah balik la, radiation lo, balik buat apa?'
these were the most frequent asked questions. there are more questions that I cant tell all.

people listen, read and tell about the tragedy. mom and dad and relatives started to worry about my returning to japan. There was even a suggestion from a friend to stop studying in Japan but start all over again in local Universities or colleges. and my respone to this suggestion was---Walao, 太夸张了啦!! sorry for using different languages but I want to express it in a more accurate way. forgive me=)
Parents were worried and they wanted me to postpone my flight to Japan. I thought that postponing one week wouldnt change anything if the radiation was really there. I would got affected by the radiation too. but to comfort my worried papa and mama, I decided to postpone.
And thus I reached Japan on 4th April instead of 31st March.

We said goodbye on 3rd April evening. It was really really hard to say goodbye. I didnt feel reluctant, not until I stood beside my mom,wanted to give a hug and say goodbye.
but... but.. hehe.. tears dropped before I realized. Mom refused to hug hug and she cried too. what an embarrassing phenomenon!! lucky that there wasnt any customer in shop.hehehe
Papa seeing me off until I got into car. His eyes was red, and it was my first time seeing this.
couldnt control, tears dropped rapidly,non stop. aduhai...


my brothers are the cutest persons in the world!!! i dont know how to describe the day they said goodbye to me. It was just, sweet....<3
I miss them already.

4 comments:

Siew Yen said...

y din mention about me de???
T.T

life is beautiful said...

hahaha.. where got people say such thing one? lol./sorry lo.
You got ar, bu she de me lo. dun cry dun cry. haha
and shopping with you was the best thing!=) forgive me la^^ hehehe

Siew Yen said...

hahaha..juz kidding la...
i really miss the moment so so much...haha...

life is beautiful said...

yea, miss you too laa.. =(
but very fast one i will go back,hehe