It was two days ago when I was invited by a lecturer of mine to go for Sakura-Night-Seeing.
Was surprised and happy that I got invited. Had been lookin forward for today.
And so, here we go after waiting 30 minutes for him to finish hi stuff in laboratory.
He is fame with his humor. Every sentence from his mouth is a joke.
from 6.30pm to 9pm. They chit-chatted,and I listened. I paid full attention to their conversation.I could understand some.
and it got tiring when it continued for hours.
Three of them talked and laughed. I could only listen but couldnt understand.
so upset and embarrassing to face a group of people joking by themselves while you dont understand most of the content. fake smile and blank stare was the only things I could do. haiz.
I care how people think of myself, i think most of us do. I have been staying and interacting woth Japanese for one year, and yet I couldnt speak fluent Japanese and understand 100%.
Are you having the same difficulty as mine too. Please say yes, at least it comforts me a little.
argh.. i am so depressed now.
And in situation like this, I need him the most.I could hear his word saying 'one needs to sacrifice to get what he or she wants'
sacrifice huh.
i hate i hate i hate thiss!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hi there! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Your visit means a lot to me, and I am now a new follower to your blog! Have a wonderful weekend!
Katrina
www.theyallcallmemom.com
Post a Comment