Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

recently..

It has been 3 weeks since the school reopen. everything was still like last year.
I was worried and afraid at the beginning of the year as days back in last year was terrifying. Phobia with the new days coming to me.

however, it was still okay so far. two juniors entered my course.one from malaysia and one from indonesia. both are cute, cheerful and naughty girls. Days with them were happy and I feel like myself sticking to them more then they need me.=P
Lydia has gone,Subasni has left..sometimes, emptiness occupies me although two cute juniors are with me. It is still different with before.

So far, I have been in very good mood when I am with other people, especially my juniors and classmates,I found that smile can actually bring more luck for ourselves. When you smile, people smile.when you say hello, people say hi.I should have realized this one year ago, XD

last week was a brain racking day. Had to decide on which internship to go.
and with helpssssss from seniors, I decided! hehe..
still doubting if I can do it, but I decided to challenge myself one more time. you may say it doesnt matter much, but for me, it is another step leading me to my target of being better-me. hehehe


And about my japanese recipe, ohohoho. i know.. i missed two weeks cooking it. hehe..
I didnt forget! just that I am lazy to go shopping. and shopping can actually make me spend more..
wait for my next entry!!

No comments: