Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Head vs heart

“@Oprah_World:follow your feelings. If it feels right, move forward. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. -Oprah”

I believe most of us heard of sentence similar to this before.
There are idioms and wise quotes, that motivate, heal and calm people.
However this quotes is like demotivating myself from sitting university entrance exam.
Seeing my friends getting their future decided makes me worry more.

My mind doesnt works well these few months, it should be getting smarter but instead, it got slower.
The sentimental thought didn't visit me for some time , not until I saw the quote above.
Arghh. Should I continue with what I am doing right now? I don't feel right doing what I am doing now.
Komattana~~~~~

Well, less than two months, see how far I can go. Challenge mode should be switch on!
But obstacles are more to come. Oh no!

Conclusion:do the best I can.

Till then!

2 comments:

zhenhui said...

頑張れ!!

life is beautiful said...

@zhenhui
ありがとう!
頑張ろう!