I care so much about how people think and judge me.
I trying to be as best as I can in front of people.
I was asked to give a talk on the my internship experience to the juniors.
There were three seniors of us, giving our talk 30min ago.
They prepared well for the talk by preparing power point. While I didn't prepare at all, just make my report into PDF file.XD. I didn't prepare any script for that, as if I could talk on the spot.
Then only realized that I could not express my thought in Japanese, well, I think any languages that I can speaks now also can't help much.
Okay, now I regret that I didn't prepare for the talk. Although its not so significant talk, I feel bad on my performance. I could have done better. Just that I need to prepare, and overcome the panic talking in front of people.
Beside regretness, I am proud of myself, for taking the challenge, also getting the opportunity from the lecturer.
Sorry to the lecturer that I didn't talk about what he wanted from me.
Because I was the only student went to the internship that is out of my study field.
I am not a perfectionist, that makes me do things without a good ending.
Okay. Resolution for the year,
continuing on the previous post:
Prepare beforehand and think no panic but express yourself well!!!!!!!
Phewwwww
Someone please Consult me. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment