Hai hai, thank you for visting my blog! heheeh.
In this post,I want to tell you about a coffee shop I went yesterday that I have been searching for months.I got to know this
FabCafe through Instagram and I founf the latte they sell very very adorable and I decided to go there once! and I feel satisfied with this outing!
I had to visit the Embassy of Malaysia,so stopped there before that.
It is in Shibuya,10min walk from Shibuya station along the Dogensaka street.
enjoy the pictures elow although the quality is not that good(I took them and editted with iPhone,so cant expect too much from them,hahaXD)
 |
| FabCafe,what do you Fab??? |
 |
| Paid at the counter and wait for our Marshmallow Latte!!! |
 |
| The atmosphere was so relaxing and cozy... |
 |
| Macaron! you can fab some drawings on the macaron as you like there! |
 |
| These are some of their Fabs in the cafe, robots and some knit animals! |
 |
| Cashier(Blur) |
 |
and ta-dahhhh!!!! this is the marshmallow Latte!! cute right?
One of my friend describe this marshmallow is like soaking in bath tub, i kind of agree, they are cute aren't them?? |
 |
| take 2! |
 |
| The Embassy of Malaysia in Japan,Tokyo. the building is gorgeous. |
 |
| Lastly, made some shopping and grabbed some beers before going back ! |
Happy and i hope for more and more awesome places coming up in my post!
Going to explore more and get the
feeling of accomplishment,even it is little. As the saying goes, enjoy every little moment!!!!
3 comments:
nice pics! :)
xx Maddie
Chillin, cooling while having warm drinks...
How nice ;)
Your life must beautiful!
Even though you talked about
Sensitive stuff
In last posts.
Nice!
@Madeleine: Thank you for stopping by my blog! your visitng and comment mean a lot to me! Have a wonderful weekend!!
@DancingLamb:Thank you too for visiting my bblog, I am so happy to have someone leaving comments here. and yea,I have a beautiful life,and my blog was named `Life is Beautiful' until i Chnged to Chyesinitive Thought recently!!
Thank you and i hope for your next visiting again. nice to meet you and have an awesome weekend!
Post a Comment