Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sense of accomplishment; 達成感;成就感

Come to realized that I have never had a feeling if satisfaction or accomplishment on doing something.
Everything I have achieved until now, I made it with a thought of responsibility, something that I have to do.
UPSR,PMR,SPM, PPKTJ and even Tsukuba university, i came to realized that I passed all these exam with flying colors, not because of the hard work or the little intelligence in myself, but LUCK.
I always think that I am too lucky to come this far. There are more people that I know who deserve this than me.

I should appreciate for what I am having now, but I start to find that life here is boring. I need some exciting happenings in my daily routine. Not that desperate for new things but I feel like I am spending my three years here without feeling the true happiness.

In the previous post, I told myself to enjoy every little moment to achieve happiness. , And I have failed the mission within one month.( I had temper heated up these few days. )

Sometimes just feel like quitting the life in Japan and go wild, go crazy. But I know that kind of lifestyle doesn't suit me. Just want to try something different but couldn't come up of any ideas...

May be do something different in small things in my daily life.
I will tell you what I have done when I have something done. Haha!!

Till then!!!

No comments: