Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rant

I have been think about my current life for the past year. May be I have been here in the same place for almost three years and I start to fed up with this life. How did they just spent their 5 years time in this boring Kosen? well, I spent 6 years in the same primary school and 5 years on the same secondary school, why I didn't find boring during that 11 years??
May be I had a target, something I wanted to achieve for, like UPSR, PMR and SPM that made me look forward to everyday.

But now in Kosen, life is really boring.
When I come to think about having fun in this busy city, I don't know how.I guess I have to blame this on my poor sense of direction.haha. XD  I have been to Shibuya,Shinjuku,Shimokitazawa,Kichijyouji,.etc all those nice shopping and hang out srea for many times in this three years, and I still not familiar with the places. Like one time,I went to a Korean restaurant in Shibuya, and the next time I wanted to bring my friends there,I couldnt find the restaurant anymore. HMMMM....What can I do about this??

Okay I am done with my ranting to kill my time.haha.
I think I should pu at least one picture in every post to make it not so boring. But dont have much picture to upload,can I just upload my camwhore pic??? okay,I am joking..zzzz


till later!! I want to update about a coffee shop I went yesterday so much but pictures still unter ediitng heheh...see you again!!!

No comments: