Yes, It's was the 5C ( 5th year Chemical Department of Tokyo Kosen) graduation trip!!! which signified that I am leaving this school soon. Well, I dont hate this kosen, just that 3 years here is just too enough for me. Although I feel upset that I might not be able to meet my classmates again after graduation. and leaving Tokyo is upsetting too.
Back to the main point, I we went to Kusatsu(草津) in Gunma Prefecture, which is north-west to Tokyo. Gunma is a very kampong place for my friends from Tokyo. I even heard my a few of my classmates sitting near to me in the bus, describing Gunma as a "country". not sure this is a good thing or not. But Gunma is famous with her hotspring(onsen) where many Japanese, not only the old folks, but also couples <3 all="" area="" country="" enjoy="" especially="" from="" go="" gunma="" kanto="" onsen.=")</p" over="" the="" their="" to="" tourists="">
3>
as for our trip, the main activities was skiing/snowboarding and also Onsen!! There is an international ski area..
This was the hotel we stayed for two nights, Hotel Sakurai. a very very high class hotel.which cost me a lot a lot of money -.- but it was a nice hotel, nice service. =)
The girls=) all are cute and pretty right? hehe
Part of the boys guys (they turned 20 this year,so...)
Kusatsu International Ski Area.
Pictures taken during snowboard. =)
we went sigh seeing also. this is Hotspring Barn(湯畑) which is main attraction in Kusatsu. why is it called barn?? ''The spring water pours out of the rock and is then conducted through several rows of wooden boxes. In these wooden boxes Yu no hana (湯の花) one of Kusatsu's specialties is cultivated. '' copied from Wikipedia =)
The hot spring water were then conducted to this pond like thingy....
Couldnt take a nice picture of the yubatake ( you have to see it with your own eyes,it was really beautiful!) so I took a picture of the poster in a souvenir shop in that area.hahaha
Satu and I at the Yubatake
(translation of the words on the stone: Kustatsu Onsen Yubatake)
There is a teddy bear shop! cute right? hehehe
Teddy bears in the window...
Say cheese and show peace!!
This dish, looks normal fish dish boiling in water??? no! it wasnt normal at all, because this fish is called Fugu,which is pufferfish! FYI, Fugu is a very high class and expensive food!because pufferfish is poisoning and sometimes leads to death if not served properly. one chef needs a license to cook/serve Pufferfish/Fugu.
I like this Don,温泉饅頭天丼!
lastly, a picture of myself and the big teddy!!
3>


No comments:
Post a Comment