Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ginza and Tokyo Station



Just realized this post was in the draft for weeks. i thought I clicked published hahaha.. Yea, this is an entry I should have posted on 8th Feb. I went to Ginza and  Tokyo Station that in that week with Sumika. in the purpose to see Tokyo Station and 100% Chocolate Cafe. Ginza and Tokyo Station is not far from each other. We went to Ginza first then walked to Tokyo Station and the Cafe was in between the two places.

Seiko Building in Ginza...
Matsuya Ginza shopping Mall

Saw one of my seniors posted Okinawa food in FB, and I found the goya-chanpon (bitter gourd fried with egg) very attempting, and actually made me miss home dish made by my grandma. So we decided to have Okinawa food for our lunch..=)

Atmosphere of the okinawa style restaurant(BGM was really nice and funny and special)

I thought thus would be spicy but, no.. it wasnt spicy but tasted like vinegar?instead haha

Tadaaaa!!! the Goya Chanpon set menu!!! looks like homecook right???

Oishii!!!!!!!Goya chanpon!ゴヤちゃんぽん

Okinawa soba(noodles) 
Takiomi-gohan (炊き込みご飯)
とんぶり- no explanation needed, fattening pork!!!! but tasty, and also feel like home!!!!

me!

Sumika!
Find this building very elegant and gorgeous.. must be very expensive!

Mitsubishi Art museum 


Tokyo Station!

Tokyo station centre exit hall.







Tokyo station Viewed from 5th floor of Marunoichi Building
Tokyo station observation deck(Marunouchi Building 5th floor)

I like both Ginza and Tokyo station. the skyscrapers standing proudly and make the city busy but somehow peaceful. I think I like busy streets like shibuya and Ginza. Hope that I have a chance to walk through these buildings, in suits, confidently. hahaha.. (at least in my dream=D )

No comments: