Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

❤For spaghetti


I know I have been posting a lot these days. Because I am too free in dorm. Nothing to do except surfing internet and watching drama or whatever TV programs. =( so I tried to go out when I dont feel lazy.
Two days ago, I went to Sony Service Station in Akihabara to take my camera. I broke my camera lens during a trip two weeks ago. heartache! because the camera is still a new one and I paied JPY11,760 for the repairing. It was definitely and absolutely expensive because with that price, I could buy a new camera!! But what could I do? the camera was still new so I have to repair it instead of buying a new one.

So, mentioning about Akihabara, it would be all about electronic devices, Animation, free duty etc.. none is my interest. I always plan wherever I go before going out. But this time, I tried to do something spontaneous, without any help from GPS or gourmet search engine in internet. I tried to walk from the Sony repair center to somewhere center of Akihabara, but guess what,I went to the wrong direction again!!!!! walk to the next station, the Okachimachi Station =.=''
But eventually, I got myself back to the Akihabara Station. Not a success in fact, it was a failure, because I wanted to go somewhere in the middle of the town but I went back to the starting point.
Fed up with my trying, I went to atré just at the top of the Akihabara Station. hehehe.. 

Found this restaurant. spaghetti again...


Love this little daisies decorated on the table. Alone at the table, feel a little uncomfortable. 

Salad and bread for appetizer.

Oyster spaghetti. cant recall the name of the dish. hehe

Yum yum yummy! 

A little uncomfortable to enter a restaurant alone (my first time I guess?) and this really made me worry if I can get used to this soon because I will be all alone from this April in Tsukuba. Sounds lonely but in some point, it is a chance for me to be independent. Will make new friends in new environment, but still I am living alone, so the loneliness is inevitable. But, I will try my best to look for fun thing and challenges in my new life!!

No comments: