"Things that meet will finally be apart.".This graduation ceremony on 19th march the end of my Diploma Course in Tokyo National College of Technology) TNCT for 3 years.It was a fine day, with some sakura starting to bloom. After experiencing graduation and
entrance ceremony, Sakura is not attempting nor beautiful to me anymore. Because whenever the Sakura starts to bloom, it marks an ending, or a starting. Well, I like a new starting, but not the ending.
It was time to say goodbye to my friends, the school staffs and juniors, and also Hachioji that had been my second home for three years.
 |
| Graduation ceremony. Myself wearing Baju Kebaya. |
The hall
 |
| timeline of the ceremony |
 |
| My handsome classmates!! |
 |
| My tutor, the head of Material Engineering course, and myself. |
 |
| My beloved junior + bestfriend |
 |
| My laboratory members.yeah, one sensei with all girls hehehe |
 |
| Bouquet of appreciation |
 |
| Class representative presenting bouquet to our lecture |
 |
| My great classmates!!!! |
 |
| Thank-you-Party (Sha-On-Kai) at night! |
 |
| My lectures.... |
 |
| My bestfirend |
 |
| My certificates. |
 |
| Certificates again |
 |
| my little present from beloved Jie |
Three years was short. time flies too fast that I had no time to recall what I had been doing those three years. I was actually excited and couldn't wait to graduate from TNCT and enter University of Tsukuba as soon as possible that time. However, I did feel upset about leaving the people I met there. Friends, and lectures.
Recalling back the time, I wasn't matured enough in handling new situations, wasn't brave enough to handle relationship that I had trouble in, wasn't wise enough in managing things.,etc, I could feel the process of growing up as an adult.
And What I could learn from this three years,is that, learning is unlimited. We learn until we the last breathe..
Congratulation and goodbye my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment