Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

My University Compound

Entering the second month being in the University of Tsukuba, what I feel so far is, I like this place.
Everyday I wake up, with a hope that there will be good things waiting for me in the university. I enjoy cycling through the street leading to the university compound. I like the wind touching my face, and the sun bathing my skin. Well, may be in the time being until summer. hahaha.
I like the crowd of young people, with different colors of skins, language and fashion!
Different to Kosen where I had been studying for 3 years, the students here looks more brilliant, active, happy and oshare(stylish)! I can really feel the liveliness of youth. 
I hope you understand how much I like this university after reading this post!

The sakura trees about one month ago.. 
looking up at the sky full with Sakura...

Way heading home.

Pedestrian street leading to the campus.

cycling to the campus under trees.... 

Nature is beauty
The most favorite place for every Tsukuba university student! Have lunch here sometimes...
one of the small pond in the campus.

View from 5th floor of the library

I believe the number of bicycles out-stand the number of vehicles in Tsukuba. haha.This is just one small part of the total!
little flowers along the pedestrian road
Bicycles again in front of the main hall
We have our own Post office in the main campus!
Statue of Mr.Kano Jigoro(嘉納治五郎) the founder of this institution, also the founder of Judo, located in front of the main hall.
outside main hall.
Skybridge inside the University
The biggest pond in the campaus, Matsumi-Ike.
Student Plaza and some classrooms.
the buiding in front is the library! my favorite place..=)
石の広場,open area 
Small fountain in the center area of the campus
little pond.!
another shot of the fountain!
This is where I mainly have my class.

and the most special about my uni, its the Starbucks cafe in the library!!!!! 
There will be different performance from different clubs and circle during the lunch time here, everyday

So, what do you think about my university?? I am so so so glad that I am here. 
I enjoy everyday here! Life is busy here, but meaningful! everyday, I fell the preciousness of time. and satisfaction is great after you work hard for a day or a week, then play hard.. 
I hope I can handle well with the packed schedule and have fun in the meanwhile.

Till then! 

No comments: