Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Caffe iL CORGi

Caffe iL CORGi, a cafe very near to the place I am staying!!
After a long long and tired week, I decided to ask my senior out to have something refresh my mind. 
And we found out this caffe, which was just 3 min walk from our houses. 

My weary eyes, are too tired that I can closed them up anytime. My mind, went blank suddenly. 
I am tired just after staying awake one night, rushed on my report. I got a sleep last night, but still feeling tired! I guess this shows that I am getting older. hahah

Back to this caffe, it is an Italian caffe, with only a few appetizer, main dish(pasta) dessert, juices anf cocktails. The atmosphere was nice with the opera song as BGM. Relaxing and cozy.
Too bad I wasnt in my mood that I didnt really enjoy th atmosphere. The owner is a young man, very young,perhaps in his thirties. 
hmm. I will viti you again caffe iL CORGi! 
\



I asked for a Creme Brulee. tasted quite nice! the mint leaves suit the sweetness very well.=)



It is going to be another busy week. 
Hope all these little enjoyment will make me go through the tiredness. 
as I said, enjoy every little moment!!!

All the best to me! 

No comments: