Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I am back!

I am back! Haven't updated my blog for almost two months!! Too much happenings in these two months. I had fun at Tokyo Disney Sea,  crossed the Rainbow Bridge in Odaiba, had fun a Atami the beach, traveled to the Tohoku region, got an interview for my first part time job in my life, took the challenge to to be the an event organizing leader, got my first semester's results, went to two fireworks festivals, visited the American Pop Art exhibition held at the National Art Center at Roppongi, joined an international conference held in my university and so on....... 
So many happenings that I dont know where to start from!!
I guess I have to post one by one slowly.. 
Just came here to make some updates on my blog so that you wont miss me that much! or you might thought that I've gone missing or forgotten my blog. Just to assure you I didnt!

Tomorrow (2013/9/9) will be my first working day in my life. Wish me luck! i will tell you more about my first day working!(I hope I could take some picture of my orientation to show you!)

till then! XOXO


No comments: