Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

16th March

March, is always my favorite month of all. March is my month, the month I was born.I am always proud to be a Piscesian.
A Piscesian possesses characteristics like sensitive, gentle, vulnerable, easygoing and most importantly, they prioritize love and relationship and sometimes exists emotionally rather erationally. They tend to be imaginative and creative.
I personally think that my personality fit to a typical Piscesian except the creativity.XD
Sometimes, I like to be 'emo' and 'lost because I know myself better in such way, I tend to think seriously only  when I am upset. and I think I am special in this way.hehe

I sometimes belive in zodiac, that I starts to wonder if engineering is the right journey for me. The zodiac says that a Pisces works with beautiful things and may success in work related to arts and design. I should have gone to Lim Kok Weng. ahahaha. Kidding la.
Japan is a beautiful place, may be Japan is the 'beautiful thing' that I am working in. haha.

Celebrated birthday with seniors and friends during a trip to Nikko.8 of us was enjoying chit-chatting and drinking in the hotel in Kinugawa. Time flies, seniors would be leaving soon, and the three funny guys from Finland were leaving Japan in two days time. Feel reluctant to say goodbye, but saying goodbye is unevitable.
Thank you guys for the surprise!=)

 Dad, mom and sister bought me a cake and we blow the candle over the the screen of my lappie.A tiramisu flavored one.  Birthday celebration seems to be a tradition of my family. It's like a MUST to celebrate the birthday of each of us, to show our love, our rememberance and care to each other. I was upset and down until they showed me the birthday cake over the screen.
Heart was warm and happy seeing them switching off the light and fan, trying to light up the candle. Swtiched on and off for three times, finally the celebration finished by a birthday song and blowing candle together. Dad was like a big baby boy, so cute that I couldnt help to laugh.haha.Mom was looking at me quietly, like always, but I know she misses me very much. Sister busy taking photo. ahahah. She edited the picture taken and made a pictue collage with them.
taddaa!!!! A nice picture right? hehe

Thank you da jie... love!

Unlike the last 21 years, I always had big cake where we could share together. Cakes were always unfinished and kept in the fridge and then mom always had to bother on the leftover cakes. Well, I had cake this year too, hadn't I? aAnd mom didnt have to worry about the leftover cake too, haha.
i wish I ciould go back to hoe, to their sides soon. but I realized that I prioritize works than family, I am not a workaholic though.

while, there were something disappointing too. Friends in Facebook posting birthday wishes even though my birthday has past, and guess what, they were my friends for 10 years and above. That was why I felt bad about it. There was even one guy  thought that 18th was my birthday, and he called me in the 2am ,MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! oh, midnight man!!! 21st century, the existance of SNS is not definitely a good thing for the world. haha.



No comments: