29th Feb 2012, is indeed a special day.
Sze yang and Lydia leaving Tokyo tonight. They are leaving. I didn't think that I will feel upset, until the very last minute, I feel empty.
It was snowing on the last day of the month, the last day in Tokyo for them.
He is sad, he said.
And I know she will miss us, just like how I do.
They have been supporting me, listen to me these two years.
She was a mom, a sister, a senior, a friend to me. We laughed, we argued, and we had conflicts(which she didn't realized) .
He was a good listener, adviser, senior, and person I admire. The most kind man I have ever met.
Including ung Jie, 4 of us was the best group ever. Whenever we sat together, there must be laugh and silly acts. Well, sometimes serious. I will miss those moments we had together.
And I am missing them already..
No comments:
Post a Comment