I came back on 3rd March. and I slept from 9pm that night until 4pm on the next day.
I just didnt want to wake up. Because I know, I have to sit on the table messed with books.
To be honest,I am so so stress about the entrance exam.
I dont know know where to go,
I dont know from where I should start,
I dont know if I can make it.
slept form 9pm to 4pm, then wake up and had some drinks.
And I ended up the days with two movies.
And I forgot the movie I watched.
so it was 4th March, ended.
No lunch no dinner.
Then 5th March.
Woke uo at 9am,very rare.
Made some cleaning.
then started my revision.
It was so cold that I jumped onto my bed, Covered up my feet and body with the blanket.
then I fall asleep again.
Ended up the day without doing anything again.
6th March, Morning, approached appointment with my lecture.
Decided what my final year research theme.
Finally, I cooked some nice one for myself.
Breakfast
This is really a balanced diet compared to what I had have a few days ago.
At least it is better than a bowl of white rice with raw eggs.
that I felt weak the days before.
Lunch
I am still alive, after some messy and frustrated days I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment