Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Moody

Summer holidays is nearing. 2 more days, it will be holiday.
 one more week, I will be back in Malaysia, my home.
But I am not excited at all.

I become so so lazy that I dont feel like doing anything. I need rest.
But I have been a lazy girl for a month. I think it should be enough already.
I have to think of a plan, a plan to prepare myself for the university life.
Still very childish, and not rational and mature enough to face problems and solve it.

I am so moody and down, or like the Japanese said 'yarukinai' these days that I think I shouldnt be like this. This is not how a matured person should do.

well, I am trying to do the best I can with this not-so-good mood.
Final exam ends tomorrow.
Gonna finish up my assignments and reports before going home.
Friend invited me to go Nagaoka for the best Fireworks show in Japan, but I have lots of stuff in hands, and had to reject him.
enjoy bro!
hope that I have the chance again.

Till then.

No comments: