I think I really have to brush up my writing skill in whatever languages I know currently.(*am going to learn more.hehehe). I was trying to update my blog on the GOOD NEWS I got a few that ago. Was hesitating to use Chinese or English(or Japanese?) and finally decided to write in English.
BUT! I know too few vocabulary and limited writing skill made the post like shit. I cant express the best using nice sentence! The only word I know is `happy`. Well, I want to tell how happy I am but I couldnt express how happy I feel.. OMG.
and so I gave up writing the post and instead I am writing this post. (wink :) )
But I will update about my passing of university entrance exam soon. Well, yeah, I got the university I have been aiming, the University of Tsukuba..=)
School assignments are piling up like mountain, most have to be done in Japanese, well, all are in Japanese to be accurate. This is the period when the 5th year students in my kosen starting to prepare research report for the mid term presentation of our reasearch. Again, I have no confidence at all in finishing the report in time, and using good japanese language like the natives.
Japanese, English, Chinese, Malay. Japanese friends think I am awesome for being able to speak many languages (and I think this is the reason I got the university). But I am very unsatisfied with my proficiency of any of these. all half-filled water level (半桶水) hahaha.
What can I do to improve my writing and speaking skills?
Read more and write more and speak more?? watching movie and drama will be the best right? hahahaah, but dont have such time for it laahh..
Lets see how much I can mprove in half year time. OMG, this is difficult! but I will try my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment