Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

12/12/12 sounds like a special day so I decided to post something on this 'special' day.. XD

So today is Wednesday and the first thing I do is the Chinese class. But unlike the usual one, I am having a very good mood today. Although I woke up in the midnight after spilling a cup of coffee with my blanket and cleaned up the place at 3 in the midnight. Haha!
May be its because I talked over something that I have been upsetting of, and may be because I know that I won't be seeing that person today!!!!!
And may be because I had a nice time running away from the lab to my
favorite place----> LIBRARY!!!!


So I am having a nice time and nice mood and enjoying moment today!! How about you?!?
Hope you have a nice day too!! ;)





Screen-shot of my phone!

No comments: