Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

couldn't come out of any idea on the title for this post.
Just feel like writing down something I have thought recently, and killing my time.

Well, I kow it's Saturday and I have been spending it 'wisely' by sleeping for the whole day. I woke up, take my meal and slept again. haha. what a way to enjoy the weekend. Just came back from a conference in Nagano,for three days, in suit. That was really killing me. Wearing suit and he high heels just kill me (although I feel smart in it. XD hahaha.)

So, what I wanted to say?? 
Okay,  I forgot.... WTF.

I think I have to go into my bed and let my mind rearrange everything I have been thinking these days. Too many things happened, and too many thoughts that occupied my mind.
Wish me luck for my Japanese Language Proficiency Test tomorrow..

Till then( until I recall what I wanted to say in this post) LOL






No comments: