Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Posting in the class

So it's Wednesday morning again. FYI, I am taking Chinese language as my foreign language class. Yea, you are perfectly right with your eyes. I am taking 'Bahasa Cina' as my 外国語. So the class is boring to the max, to the infinity that I finally decide to post something here to kill my time.

Had a lab meeting yesterday and we discussed about the schedule for the rest of the months before graduate.
Can't believe that we have so much to do. Because I thought I would have more time after the presentation last week at an academic conference in Nagano. Well, it was so wrong.

Going to work harder on following my planned schedule. Not only for my thesis , but also for the presentation and classes and organizing career fair for the association next year. Going to be busy but not so if compared to my other seniors.

Give the best you can!!!


This is the quote that I recently keep in my mind whenever or whatever I am doing.
Let's make the days better and heart wider!

No comments: