Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Makan-makan Day

Juts realized that I have not introduce you the people I met in University of Tsukuba! I met three great friends  here. Yohanes Christy, the first Indonesian classmate I have. He is a tall guy who loves anime and is intelligent. He is kind and notice what you need.
The second person, Sharmila. She is a cute girl with small height but pretty eyes. I love her eyes and her skin color. We went shopping once, and I really enjoyed the time.
the third person,Tachta. He is a funny guy, who is good in singing and also cooking! (the food in this entry is cooked by him!)

 Three of them are special in their own way but they have one common thing- their laugh.
The way they laugh is exactly the same and it is contiguous. Sometimes I dont understand what they laughing at when they speak in Bahasa Indonesia, but I laughed by seeing the way they laugh and that make me happy =)

These awesome friends invited me to have lunch in their house. Tachta cooked chicken curry and fried spring rolls. The chicken curry tasted like kari parpu in Malaysia, not spicy and a little sweet. while the spring rolls tasted like Vietnamese spring roll. tasted better with chili sauce!

(from left) Sharmila, Tachta and me. 

Chris and Sharmila. They always have smile on their faces. =)
Tadaaaa the chicken curry!!

and fried spring roll!

Sharmila and I. <3 td="">




Tachta the chef !

Sharmila getting her favorite strawberry juice. =)
I enjoyed the lunch and happy to watch some movie trailers recommended by Sharmila!!
Hope to have more outing with you guys!

No comments: