Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

memories

 Started to feel unwell since last night. My throat is always dry even though I drank a lot of water, I can feel the heat burning in my eyes and nose, making me very uncomfortable and tired.
Perhaps the changing weather is one of the reason. It's summer here!

I found out some pictures I took last March with my family and friends in the memory card for my camera. they were all pictures back in home, with friends and family. and Fooooodddd!!!
I guess I miss home after long time. Miss my papa, mama, sister, brothers and my best friend!
Havent talked to them for some time.
My family, too bad my youngest brother wasnt with us.

My best sister in the world.

I forgot what this call. but it is one of my favorite food!


chinese rice dumpling (bak-zhang)

popiah



Chicken chop in black pepper sauce.

The new pet in our house! 

grabdma and her grand-grandchild

Steamboat for my birthday celebration!

Sister and her boyfriend and my best friend!

The sweetest couple, Mr and Mrs Tang

sister and friend, always my biggest support!
 Although I miss home, but I decided not to go home this summer. whenever I thought of saying goodbye to my parents , or waving hand to my sister/brother at the airport, I refrain to think of going back.
So I guess I will find some activities to fill my summer holiday!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a nice familyyy! ^^ and great pictures of food! :3 hohoho

life is beautiful said...

Sharmila: thank you!!! <3