Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Grumpy and Petulant Chyesin

Have you met someone that really treat you good?
or someone that forgive the every mistakes you do?
Or someone put you as one of the priorities?
Or someone that always encourage you not only by words but also actions?
I met some men in my life, that treat me way too good from I have expected.

But I messed up the previous friendships,and now I met another one.
but this time,I did it again, messing up the friendship.
I was being petulant over one sentence that stimulated my sensitive brain.
I got cross with that one sentence and fuss about this one trivial thing.
I should have taken a more rational action, instead of being cross and went home like that.

These are all my fault for being too closed with someone and started to be too dependent on someone.
I tend to show everything, the real me when I am closed to someone, and the real me is actually a very petulant girl, a grumpy girl who easily get cross with little things (which is actually "big thing" to me).

It is not the first time, but I hope it would be last. I really regret to treat people in this way, because we are all human,we all have feelings, and nobody likes to being scolded or to handle bothersome person.

I wish to have a free mind, free from problems and fly freely like a kite.
what a gloomy entry.
I promise I will fix things up, not only for others sake, but also for my heart's.




No comments: